BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

ikhwan ceria's access search.

Monday, August 30, 2010

brainless stuff

There must be something wrong with myself.
I don’t know what is goin’ on. I feel lost. I feel lonely. I feel nothing.

My temperature might suddenly rise up.

I don’t wanna do this any longer. That’s enough beb!.

Pls syg, pls syg restrain yourself from such brainless stuff.

Stay your self away from that. Hate it syg.

i'm gonna be happy, I know it.
And everyone's gonna witness it.

My head feels weak and suddenly.
It's clear to see it's not them but me. Who's lost my self-identity.

Though, I cant yet figure my self out

I smiled, thinking how self-love comes so naturally for my self.

In fact, we are born loving ourselves soul, mind, and body,
but as the years go on I lost my self.

Pls syg,pls change your life.

Go for it! Go for it! Start a new life!

*syg* = myself